Dr. Jinu George completed her Ph.D. from National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) and joined the department as Assistant Professor in 2010. Research interests include Soft matter, Gels, Materials Science and Cancer Biology.
- Research Guide MGU, Kottayam
- Principal Investigator of two Major Projects DBT (2013-16) and KSCSTE (2017-20) and a minor project from UGC (2012-13)
- INSA Visiting Fellowship (April-June 2019)
- JNCASR Visiting Faculty Fellowship (April-June 2017)
- UGC Travel Grant (June 2018) Composite Materials Congress, Stockholm, Sweden and UGC Travel Grant (July 2015) to present a paper at RSC Conference at Edinburgh, UK
- Prof. Cyriac Antony Endowment Best Researcher Award (2019)
- UGC sponsored ‘Material Science Conference’ organized by U C College Aluva-Best Paper Award (March 2012)
- Coordination committee member- National facility for Marine Extracts and Genetic Resources of Bioactive molecules, CUSAT
- Avid Reader (Faculty) Award 2015 constituted by Library, Sacred Heart College, Thevara.
- Trained in India and abroad in Marriage (FamilyLife® and Alpha International), Parenting (Person to Person, Hyderabad) and Trauma Care (Lamb int. National)
- Zone Trainer JCI International
- Hobbies include Creative writing, Painting, Badminton and Swimming.
Google Class room: Code r3auwty (https://classroom.google.com/c/OTc4NzQ4NzY5NDRa)
YouTube channel- Academic https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6m0ssSop4h1Pxs39HE_-cg/videos
My Moodle: http://126.96.36.199:1025/moodle/(SH moodle)
Site id: https://sites.google.com/view/dr-jinu-george-shc/home
SH vision lecture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHuQ9C8t3vg&feature=youtu.be